How does CLOSO work?
- We make selling easy. Access wholesale prices for premium brands, and effortlessly import products with accurate descriptions, measurements, and high-quality pictures to your marketplaces.
- As a dropshipping seller, you can sell products from home without worrying about storage or shipping.
- You can also receive regular inventory deliveries from retailers, manage them, earn extra compensation, and sell alongside other sellers.
- Plus, you have the option to sell products from other sellers while managing your own inventory.
How do I get started with CLOSO?
- To get started with CLOSO, you can fill out this short form , and we'll send the next steps.
- Next, you can either browse and import the products in your stores or/and begin receiving your first boxes.
How does dropshipping work?
- We create a new Vendoo account for you, connect it to Closo, and provide you with login details.
- Once the account is set up, choose the products you want to import from Closo, and we'll import it for you.
- All your orders are shipped with the provided shipping label, enabling tracking.
How does consignment work?
- You earn compensation for each processed item, which includes inspection, accurate description, measurements, and a couple of pictures.
- You can tailor the volume and frequency of the shipments to your preference
- You always receive advance notice to confirm your availability before any shipment.
- The compensation can be withdrawn to your PayPal or used as partial compensation for invoices for sold items.
- The processed inventory is also available to other sellers, and they can sell these items alongside you.
How do I set my prices for the products?
- We suggest a selling price and provide the cost of goods for each product. You can set your own prices on your online store within a 30% range of the recommended price, but keep in mind that the cost of goods stays the same.
What is my comission per sold item?
The commission is generously set between 40-60% of the recommended selling price, ensuring a highly rewarding opportunity for our sellers.
- Commission 50%
- Selling price $100
- Poshmark fee 20% ($20)
- Your Net 30% ($30)
If you prefer to sell the product at a price different from our suggested selling price, you may do so and pay the determined cost of goods per item.
How will I be notified when an item sells out?
- To prevent double sales, we send email notifications immediately once an item has been sold by any seller.
- You can always check the list of sold items on Closo in the 'Search Products' section.
How do I know which products to sell?
- We provide a wide range of products for you to choose from.
- We recommend selecting products that align with your niche and have high demand.
What is the quality of your products?
- We strive to provide high-quality products to our customers.
- Our products are sourced directly from retailers and consist of either unworn returned items or new items with tags.
How do I handle returns and refunds?
- We handle all returns for our products. If a customer requests a return, simply contact us and we will handle the process.
How long does it take for orders to be shipped out?
- Orders are typically fulfilled and shipped out within 2 business days of being placed.
Is Dropshipping allowed on Poshmark?
- Yes, it is. If you're unsure whether dropshipping is allowed on Poshmark, please request us about the official response we've received from Poshmark on this matter.
- We use the shipping label you received from Poshmark, so the platform can track the shipment, and you'll receive payment afterward.
What is your customer support process like?
- We offer customer support via email. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team
Where can I sell the items?
Most our sellers tend to use the following marketplaces:
- Facebook Marketplace